3 Perseverance Rd, Tea Tree Gully SA 5091
Tuesday 5 April 12 noon – 3.00pm
Light lunch on arrival, Introductory talk, Museum entry and self-guided tour
The Museum is housed in the old heritage listed Highercombe Hotel and includes the prominent two storey blue stone Hotel opened in 1854, plus display pavilions, police holding cell and working blacksmith shop. The grounds include lawn and gardens and displays of agricultural machinery. The varied displays feature the domestic and agricultural lifestyles of people in the Tea Tree Gully area from the 1850s to the 1950s
COST AND BOOKING ARRANGEMENTS
Cost $20 (light lunch and Museum entry)
- Bookings and full payment of $20 to be completed by Monday 21 March.
- Phone Bookings to: 0422705916 (Liz Silz)
- Money can be transferred by EFT to: Burnside Historical Society
- BSB: 105086, Ac No: 330298840
- OR Pay in cash at the BHS March meeting on Monday 21 March.
Transport: Own vehicles.
If needing transport, then please advise at time of booking. We can arrange car-pooling from the car park of the Burnside Community Centre departing at 11.20am.