Notice is hereby given that the 35th Annual General Meeting of the Burnside Historical Society Inc. will be held in the Burnside Community Centre on Monday 18th April 2016, at 7.30 pm.
- Minutes of the previous AGM held on 20/04/2015 (ratified at 18/05/2015 general meeting)
- President’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Determination of Subscription Fees for 2016 -17
- Election of the Committee for 2016 -17
- Election of the Auditor for 2016 -17
- Any other business
- Close of meeting
The current Committee (elected at the previous AGM) consists of:
- President *Meredith Ide JP
- Vice President VACANT
- Secretary VACANT
- Treasurer *Richard House OAM
- Other members
- *Anne Both
- *Dr Ross Both
- Judy Fander
- Ally Preiss
- *David Rogers
- Geraldine Treloar OAM
Note: Since the 2015 AGM there has been no Vice President or Secretary. In accordance with Paragraph 8.1 of the Society’s Constitution, all of those marked with an asterisk * above – the President, Treasurer and three other Committee Members – must retire, but are eligible for re-election.
Regarding Committee Members – David Rogers will not be seeking re-election.
We would welcome two more Committee Members. Please talk to any of those listed if you have an interest in joining the Committee.